Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Developing Story

                     So my dear friends if you haven't read the post Freaky Monday   which was yesterday's post. Then you need to stop reading right now.   HELLO I told you to STOP. If you are still reading this and you haven't read yesterday's post you have some obedience issues, but anyway it really doesn't effect me it effects you. So if you would like to enjoy this story read yesterday's post first.
I now know what was really happening yesterday. Some former student at my school said that he was tired of Gunnison. And posted on Facebook that Gunnison would be famous for a day or two, maybe even a month. When people asked him what he meant he said, you'll see tomorrow just watch the news. And here's where the story gets a little fuzzy so I may not have all the details right. I'm not sure if he told a friend that he was going to shoot in the school, or people thought his Facebook posts were suspicious. But he is now in custody and will probably be in jail for awhile. Any way that's my story. So thank goodness to other people because I may not be alive today if people weren't paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment