Thursday, November 29, 2012

Procrastination Has Gone To Level 2

Lets take a look at my lists now.
  1. Make a fire
  2. Do the dishes (Now there's only half as many dishes as before.)
  3. Read my English homework
  4. Write a paragraph on my English homework
  5. Clean my room
  6. Clean the living room
  7. Contemplate on life's deepest questions
  8. Get ready for bed (which includes a whole list of its own)
  9. Set my alarm for tomorrow
  10. Get some good rest

  1. Wake up on time
  2. Get Garrett to wake up (which is not easy)
  3. Get ready (which includes hair, makeup and clothes)
  4. Make Garrett and I lunch (because he is very incapable, or just lazy)
  5. Gather up my homework and try not to forget anything
  6. Rush Garrett out the door so we'll be on time for seminary
  7. Try and get through the day without killing anyone
  8. Take a deep breath and start the walk home
Well I did pretty good on the second list but not so good on the first. #1 on the second list is not crossed out because I was and hour from waking up on time. Needless to say thats why #4 isn't crossed out because I didn't have time to make lunches. So today around 1:00 Garrett and I went to McD's for a rushed lunch. Thank goodness Gunnison has open campus lunch or I would be starving, or possibly dead. Well I won't bore you with anymore of my to do lists but I will say they aren't shrinking. If anything with every passing day they're getting longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment