Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ice Cream

Sometimes I just want to scream at someone. To tell them my whole life story and every problem that has ever crossed my rocky path. But on this lonely road of my life. People who will just sit and listen are not easy to come by. When I'm having a bad day EVERYTHING is a big deal. Especialy the little things that normaly wouldn't bother me. They are the things that just push my buttons and set me off like a broken radio switching from channel to channel.  So even though I can only name a couple of "big bad" things that happened to me I feel like there is a long list that could stretch past the milky way and into the deep abyss of the cosmos. Maybe when I get back from my volleyball banquet I'll have time to elaberate on this long list of mishappenings. Or maybe I'll be in a better mood and would rather not indulge on this dreary subject. Instead I'd indulge on an icecream sundae with hot fudge slowly dripping from a mountian of my dairy desert that should only be meant for angels. But somehow it crept into the world of imperfect humans. It is a shame that something as glorious as icecream must be shared with the rest of the world. But I guess for now I'll just wait to see if the rest of my day has more unfortunate things to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment