Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Procrastination

Well.... I have alot to do with my parents being gone and I have gotten 1 thing on that list done. Lets see what's left.
  1. Make a fire
  2. Do the dishes
  3. Read my English homework
  4. Write a paragraph on my English homework
  5. Clean my room
  6. Clean the living room
  7. Contemplate on life's deepest questions
  8. Get ready for bed (which includes a whole list of its own)
  9. Set my alarm for tomorrow
  10. Get some good rest
Then after going to bed and not getting enough sleep I have to start over with a whole new list.

  1. Wake up on time
  2. Get Garrett to wake up (which is not easy)
  3. Get ready (which includes hair, makeup and clothes)
  4. Make Garrett and I lunch (because he is very incapable, or just lazy)
  5. Gather up my homework and try not to forget anything
  6. Rush Garrett out the door so we'll be on time for seminary
  7. Try and get through the day without killing anyone
  8. Take a deep breath and start the walk home
  9. Basically add on the first list and my day will be pretty darn acurate, except for maybe I'll have Geometry, Spanish, more English, and Personal Fitness for homework
I know who gives homework in P.E. Um... my teacher!!  (Great :(  Well if your still reading this I'm very surprised. I thought no one would get through my lists. So since you sat through that I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm done rambling. Aren't you glad ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment