Saturday, December 8, 2012

Insane


I have decided that I am not driving to Utah with a screaming baby EVER again. Of course I had fun with my sisters, so Tomena don't be offended. Its not to be taken personally. The truth is I'd rather not go insane from a headache, (and lack of fresh air.) There was enough to worry about without him screaming. Take the G.P.S. for example. We were lost for about 2 hours. We knew that it was time to unplug the G.P.S. when it told us to turn, and there was no road. But overall it was not a bad trip. Especially when Lindor Truffles came to the rescue. The trip was almost perfect, except for a few things. Ben screaming...and  the G.P.S. getting us lost...and  the reason we were in Utah in the first place...and well, maybe the trip was farther from perfect than I thought. But I wouldn't trade spending time with my sisters and cousins for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment