Saturday, December 1, 2012

Red

Well today has been a great day. It has also been a productive day. This morning I woke up kinda late but that's okay. I know you probably don't want to hear this but I'm very proud. I woke up, couldn't find Garrett anywhere. Which kind of scared me but then I realized he was at practice. Built a fire, cause it was freakin cold. Made apple cinnamon muffins, did dishes, and jammed out to the piano guys. The muffins came out just before Garrett got back from practice, which was Perfect!! :) Then I did some laundry, played a game with Garrett, and now I'm blogging while listening to Taylor Swifts new album Red. It's only 12:35 and I have the rest of the day pretty much to myself. I love Taylor Swift, but its not just because she came out with a really good album. I hate those people who love her because of one song and then when that song gets old they start bashing her. No I'm not like that at all, so if that thought ran through your head you were so very wrong. This is one of my favorite albums though, because I can relate to almost every song. It's like she knew what I was going through and wrote a song about all of my experiences. Especially "I almost do," "I knew you were trouble," and "Treacherous," If you haven't heard those songs you should. But that's pretty much all I have to say. So I hope your having a great day like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment